Built by Cytek from the ground up, the DxP Athena™ flow cytometry system incorporates Cytek’s proven DxP technology enabling the capability to resolve dim populations in a multicolor format. Choose from configurations with up to 3 lasers and 13 fluorescence detection channels. Each configuration offers consistent powerful performance to meet your application requirements at an affordable price.
- Incorporates DxP Technology with efficient photomultiplier tubes(PMT) enabling high sensitivity and resolution.
- Automated monthly clean bleach cycle minimizes downtime, streamlines maintenance, and encourages compliance.
- Upgradeable to 3 lasers and 13 colors. Available options include a 96-Well Automated Micro-Sampler(AMS) and FlowKart™ Fluid Management system.
- Small Footprint :55 x 52.4 x 57.8 cm - (21.7 x 20.6 x 22.8 in)
- QbSure® software characterizes the detectors and ensures optimal daily instrument performance.
- DxP Athena incorporates the same DxP Technology used in other Cytek upgraded platforms that are referenced in over 100 publications.